Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"I get by with a little help from my friends...."

So I really don't know how I would survive if it weren't for my friends. Seriously...they make everything bearable. We have a great time together, even when we aren't really doing anything. I just wanted to post some of the best pictures from our shenanigans.This is Alison. She is absolutely the best. Thats about it.
Before it got cold a bunch of us went for a drive up by Sundance. It was beautiful and we had a lot of fun.
The guys. Don't really know what they are trying to accomplish in this picture, but the whole photo shoot was hilarious.
This picture is the end of a whole bunch of pictures that is a result of boredom, extra time and a camera hooked up to a TV. Oh man. The faces are awesome. I was in pain.
Racquetball friends!
I found this picture taken secretly on my camera one day. And I love it. They are two of my roommates, Kat and Shayla, and Kirby!
For my 20th birthday.

So basically, thank these people for maintaining my sanity. College would not be the same without them. Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Alison Spencer said...

Dang it Megan, I almost made it into every picture... Oh well, maybe next post...

Alison Spencer said...

Oh and love the title. Go beatles!!!!!

Sorry to post twice and get you all excited for two comments...