Sunday, January 10, 2010

Whats been going on around here?!

Well, I will tell you.

So I am in Redmond still. Hanging out until February 3 when I take off! Here is a run down of some fun things that have been going down since the last couple of weeks.

First I had to say goodbye to a lot of good friends in Provo. Most of these people probably won't be in Provo when I get back so I got us all together for a little dinner. I was glad so many people could come and hope that those who couldn't make it know that I will miss them and I love them. It was a good last hurrah with some great people.

Then it was up to Matts graduation from BYU-I. It was fun to have the family pretty much all there together to see him finish! Congrats Matt! You finished before me! ;)

Then it was the long road home to Seattle for Christmas. It was a small group this year with just Jenna, Me and the parents. Luckily Skype was invented just for my mom I am sure. Jenna and I just can't compete with the grandkids, so we got to celebrate Christmas with them via the internet. What a wonderful thing. But we still got a picture of the Christmas gang.

Jenna and I wanted to throw a Christmas party, but there was simply not enough time to organize one before Christmas. So...we planned an After Christmas - Christmas PJ party!!! It was fun with a White Elephant Exchange, Games and Food and Christmas PJs :) It was a lot of fun! Jenna did an amazing job with the food.


For New Years I didn't get all wild and crazy. It was four girls around a dining room table drinking cider. Happy New Year! It was fun to just kind of chill and catch up with these friends. That weekend it was off to the Tri-Cities (another long drive) for a sealing and then goodbye to Jenna as she went off for her last semester of school. I won't get to see her before I leave so needless to say, it was a long hug goodbye. And I mean long...

Now, I am just at home, hanging out, having fun, shopping and sewing and doing other things ready before I leave in less than a month! Matt and Chelsea are here for a while so thats fun too.

So thats whats been going on around here!

1 comment:

smalltoes said...

Megan, I love it, all of it. I am so excited for you. You will LUB Texas. I wish you could come up here for a little visit. I know there's no time but I still wish it, all the same. I am going to miss you like crazy. Wait, I already do but when I get back and your not there I will have to pretend your in a foreign land like last summer. Trust me Texas is foreign. ha haha Love you!!