Monday, January 4, 2010

Strange

Turns out life goes on whether I am there to witness it or not. Bummer. Tomorrow starts winter semester at BYU and I am sitting at home in Seattle. Strange to think that all the thousands of BYU students will wake up, go to class, start their homework (or maybe not...) and look forward to a new semester, and I will not be there to witness it. Not because I am finished with school. No, if I had graduated, I would at least have closure. No, I won't be going with them because in one month from TODAY I will enter the MTC and become SISTER ROBINSON. Strange.

4 comments:

Sister Melissa Alder said...

remember how I stalk your blog?

anyways I'm right there with ya girl. I've thought about sleeping in tomorrow... just in defiance. But lets be honest, I probably won't be able to sleep.

Candice said...

Megan!! I miss you so much already! But I am so happy for you that you are going on a mission. We are for sure going to be pen pals! <3

Alison Spencer said...

You're right. That's super strange. And my room is so empty...

Alison Spencer said...

And ps--I totally knew you were going to say that about my most recent blog post. You are so predictable... :)