Sunday, January 31, 2010

Im outta here!!

Well, this is most likely the last post from me on this blog for 18 months. I cannot really believe it is here and I am entering the MTC this week. It just started to hit me today that 18 months is a while! But I know that this is where I am supposed to be and I am excited to share the gospel with my new Texan friends. If you feel the urge to write me at all, the address I have for the MTC and the mission home are...
MTC (I will be here in February)
Sister Megan Robinson
Texas Lubbock Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

Mission Field (March-forever)
Texas Lubbock Mission
Sentry III Plaza
5214 68th ST Ste 202
Lubbock TX 79424

Its kinda crazy to think about the past whatever, and how I got here. Freshman year, we did a missionary week where we got a "call" to portugal? I think? and we got up at what we thought was the crack of dawn to read scriptures and took the classic Sister Missionary photos. I thought it was so funny. Turns out now I am one...

Pretend Sister Missionary 2007














Real Sister Missionary 2010




2 comments:

World of Wife Craft said...

You are going to be awesome!!! I am so so excited for you!

Stefanie Elyse said...

that was so great! I totally forgot about that. Yeah, we thought it was so early... Good luck Megan!