Friday, January 22, 2010

Ali came to Seattle!


I was so happy when Ali said that she was going to come up to Seattle while I was just hanging out waiting to go on my mission! She came up over her long weekend from school and we had a very full weekend seeing the Seattle sights. We hit up Pike Place, the Waterfront, Ye Olde Curiosity Shoppe, Dicks, Fremont Troll, Gasworks Park, Starbucks, REI, Space Needle, EMP, Monorail, the Mall, Old Spaghetti Factory, Bodies exhibit, Snoqualmie Falls, Kirkland Waterfront, Costco and we spotted Mt. Rainier on the way to the airport! Basically it was one of the best weekends EVER and we actually had some great weather, considering Seattle winters. It was such a blast, but way too short and it was sad to have her go back to school. Thanks for coming Al! If you click on the picture, I think it will get bigger to see a bunch of pictures from the weekend. I am not promising anything. So it was incredible, and I loved having her here and hanging out with her one last time before I leave! Can you believe I will be a missionary in just over a week? 9 days!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alison Spencer said...

Oh look at you and your fancy little picture collage. Always one-upping me... oh and I checked. It totally gets bigger when you click on it. Nice job.

Suzanne said...

Yeah, I agree with Ali. You totally did a better blog post than she did. The picture collage is pretty incredible. 9 days?! That's crazy talk.

Stefanie Elyse said...

jealous. sad I couldn't be there