Thursday, December 18, 2008

Whew! This semester is over!

The end of a semester is always a relief. The final push to the end is always the hardest and I am so glad to be done. All the projects and tests and evaluations are finished and I can breathe for a day or two before getting started on the next. And believe me, they already sent out assignments. Now I just have to get home safe and sound in the middle of a blizzard and relax. I can't wait to spend some quality resting time with my family at home. It will be great. And can you believe it, I only have to do three more semesters and then I graduate! Now thats really scary. Lets not think about it right now. Good idea. In the meantime I am just going to enjoy my small break :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

we have assignments?? hmmm. im not doing them. thats stupid. i am pretending i never heard that

smalltoes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
smalltoes said...

You deserve time off. I am so happy you get to spend time with your wonderful family.

Alison Spencer said...

haha. Whew!