Monday, December 29, 2008

The Meltdown

So the news is now calling this "The Meltdown" because the ton of snow that we had...is now melting. Causing major flooding and such. Its pretty incredible how fast it has all gone away. Here is a documentation of the snowman's demise... Its much like the Primary Song, Once there was a Snowman...
He started tall:
Then in the sun (and rain) he melted, (melted melted)...
Small, small, small.
Now our grass is pretty much uncovered, the streets are nice and clear almost and everything is mostly just wet. Like a proper Seattle Christmas should be.

3 comments:

smalltoes said...

Wow, I'm glad you had a white Christmas. Don't worry about not having snow. There is plenty waiting for you in Utah.

Lisita said...

Meg - It's sister Davis. Love the blog! I miss you & Jenna. Email me and I'll send you an invite to my private blog. Happy Holidays! Lisa davfamseattle@gmail.com

Cindy Robinson said...

this post is old! how about new info! :)