Monday, December 7, 2009

Done with clinical!

Yay! I am finished with clinical! I will not have to wear these "beautiful" byu scrubs for another two years. Kinda nuts. But I hate these scrubs so it is ok. I LOVED my clinical group this year. Every single one of these girls are (or is? NOT an english whiz) incredible. I have loved spending the hours to and from the hospital with you guys and will miss you terribly! And thanks to my clinical instructor who was the best ever!! Thanks Ron! Thanks for all the laughs and the help to get through the long clinical days! Everyone but me will be going on to finish up school next semester in their various capstone placements as I head to Texas! Kinda strange as I have finished up clinical this semester because the end of clinical really means that the semester is coming to a close. And this year I will not be coming back for a while. So strange to think about. But it has been just an absolutely amazing semester and the girls in this picture have had a big part in that. Love you girls!


My GREAT clinical group: Lakin, Melissa, Heidi, Jessica, Michelle, Michelle, Me and Lindsey!

1 comment:

Matt & Chelsea said...

oh but those scrubs are so hot!! why would you be glad to not wear those?!?! you are crazy girl!! haha!! im excited to see you/live with you for a month!!