Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Last Day

Today is my last day in Tainan...My home for the last 5 weeks. I cannot believe how quickly it went and how much fun we had. I have learned so much from the amazing people here. I could not have anticipated how warm and accepting and humble the people of Taiwan are. We had some really special experiences in the hospitals here and have made friendships that will never be forgotten. I have gotten to know the people in my group so well and we were always so adventurous it made for a thrilling time every day. I will miss traveling with this group and hopefully some future plans to get together really do come true. I have had an incredible time here in Taiwan and hope to never forget the experiences I have had that will make me a better person, a better nurse and a better friend. Thanks for the memories and the pictures (all 7000 of them...). Hope to make it back here someday!

3 comments:

clint said...

We are glad you had a good time. However... We will be even more happy to have you home!Travel safely!

Stefanie Elyse said...

are you for real? Its already over? Wow! That was fast!

Alison Spencer said...

Yay! I mean...sorry you have to leave Taiwan. It sounds like a flippin' cool place.